She was awarded to who won the random raffle drawing around Christmas. (Btw, if you want her shipped to you I need you to pay the $20 shipping and handling).
Hope you like her!
Sculpture is © ME
Gaikotsu is © *Midnight-Yamikidate
Skylanders is © Toys for Bob
Love It! /\_/\
1. What did you use to make your sculpture of a custom Skylander? (Please Tell Me What Store)
2. What attacks does "Gaikotsu" do?
3. If Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure Was Recreated To Add In Your Skylander, What Level Would Gaikotsu's Soul Gem Be Hidden At?
(Add On To 3.) 4. If you had to make another level to fit Gaikotsu's Soul Gem In? What Would It Be About?
Also, If You Were A Creator Of Skylanders, Would You Make An Adventure Pack To Gaikotsu?
1. As mentioned before, I use a 50/50 blend of two Super Sculpey products. You can find them in Hobby Lobby, or Michael's, but they run about $15 a box.
2. I'm not sure, I never really developed any for her specifically. Though I'm sure she would have an attack where she breaks her wings and uses them as a sword or something. Since she can do that with her bones anyway. And she's weak to fire.
3. I don't know. It's been so long since I played. But I think I remember a graveyard level. She'd be there.
-I think a burning village would be a cool level for her Soul Gem. And you would find it in a secret room where all the trees have turned to ashes.
Most definitely. I could think of the best adventure pack ever for her.
Yeah, but then it would have worked in-game as whatever character the base was from. And it's more fun to sculpt everything, stand and all. Gives it more of a nostalgic look.
I'm glad you like it though. Next to the Fire Mystery, Tech Mystery, and Classic Cynder ones I've done, this one is in the top best.
that will make you some more imagination because your more then talented
Cathy the dragoness or there is Cathy X Rocky if you want
I'm sorry if this comment stings, but I get so many people that do this same thing and have no idea what to do to get a price quote for something if they are looking to buy. It's not the artist's job to scourer through your gallery to find what image you are talking about.
Time to make her ghost form,. xD Or an undead one, so she can look cool like this one right hurrr.
Or try to make a Skylander forme of corrupt mystery. Hah. c:
And if you did want to own a replica of her, I would first have to ask her chraacter owner for permission, and second with the custom box she would cost $100. Not including $20 shipping.